Protecting American Workers from Unseen RF Radiation Hazards
Workers Unaware of Hazardous RF Radiation on Worksites
Workers and Building Owners in the Dark about RF Radiation Safety
- California court forces State to release controversial internal documents linking RF radiation to cancer and brain damage
- City of Berkeley sued by wireless industry over RF radiation warnings
- In October of 2017, the appeal courts denied the CTIA’s request for a hearing before the full court
- RF injuries continue to elude doctors as risk of exposure continues to rise
- NA&TSC recognizes the challenges of providing RF site safety for workers
- Smoke and flames aren’t the only dangers facing firefighters and their families
- Firefighters routinely work in close proximity to RF antennas on the rooftop of commercial structures
Safety Problem & Solution
The number of municipal and commercial antenna systems is expected to grow exponentially, and as a result first responders and third-party workers are at risk of overexposure to RF radiation generated from these antennas.Read more »
RF Indemnity Shield™
NA&TSC offers RF Indemnity Shield™, the only RF insurance product backed by global insurers, to protect the financial interests of wireless stakeholders from litigation resulting from RF radiation-related injuries.Read more »
As a neutral third party, National Antenna & Tower Safety Center (NA&TSC) provides a single unified protocol which standardizes FCC compliance and tower climber safety. The NA&TSC safety solution solves the significant regulatory challenges faced by all FCC licensees.
With the involvement of all stakeholders within the wireless ecosystem, only NA&TSC can offer complete RF indemnification to FCC licensees, at no cost. The NA&TSC safety protocol ensures that only qualified and authorized work is performed at all wireless sites.
Adoption of NA&TSC's solution protects the financial interests of a key US economic sector—the wireless industry.
NA&TSC provides site-safety access control and ensures worker safety at licensee sites to meet FCC/OSHA regulations.
NA&TSC ensures all workers entering a property are trained to work around RF emitting antennas.
NA&TSC provides detailed site-safety information to protect first responders from RF hazards.
NA&TSC provides insight into site safety and ensures worker safety at municipal sites hosting wireless facilities.
NA&TSC provides audit capability to regulators to verify worker safety at each site.
NA&TSC ensures qualified and authorized workers perform duties at utility sites.
NA&TSC ensures qualified and authorized workers perform duties at telecommunication towers.
Turf Vendors & Contractors
NA&TSC ensures industry workers are properly trained and informed while working near transmitting antennas.
NA&TSC protects workers by providing training and customized safety plans at each site.