The NA&TSC RF safety solution ensures all licensees are in full compliance with the FCC’s rules protecting workers from RF radiation. NA&TSC’s RF safety solution is a standardized, national RF radiation safety protocol.
The RF safety solution provides:
- Training and certification of all workers that work near wireless transmission site antennas.
- Easily accessible, updated site specific RF safety information for every wireless transmission site in the nation for authorized workers.
- A hub for all governmental and commercial FCC licensees, site owners, tower companies, contractors and workers to cooperate and participate in the communication and sharing of information to provide a safe working environment.
- A standardized process for control and recordation of site activities at wireless transmission sites by first responders and 3rd party workers.
- Indemnification against RF injury claims for all participants.
NA&TSC’s comprehensive RF safety solution is offered to all participants, including governmental and commercial FCC licensees, site owners, tower companies, first responders, contractors and workers.